job summary: Full Stack Application Developer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Bellevue, WA. Summary
- Ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running with React / Angular 2 and Typescript, Webpack, ES6 and Babel, Git, client's UI Fabric React framework, Azure, SQL and all the basic skills needed to be a full stack developer. Own the application end to end. Deployment, front-end, back-end.
- Candidate should be proficient in:
- This is a highly challenging role, which requires ownership of end to end application development including UX, middle tier services, backend deployment, build and deployment and live site support if needed.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for overall design, development and team coordination on business systems/applications under deadline pressure.
- Communicates standards and defends technology and scoping decisions to information technology management and development teams.
qualifications: Qualifications and Skills
- React, Native React and Angular 2 frameworks
- Fluent UI Fabric or Familiarity with other JS/CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Responsive web development
- Developing application on Azure Cloud
- Back end development on SQL or other storage solutions
- C# and middle tier API development
- Proficiency in React or Angular 2
- Familiarity with Typescript and responsive web development
- Strong UX and interaction design skills
- Familiarity on building solutions on Cloud, preferably Azure
- Several years of experience designing and building complex UX projects with end-to-end ownership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.