Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Application Coordinator to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Union City, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Union City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25.96 - 29.23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Project Management: Manage projects and deliverables. Implement project activities on time, within scope, and with high quality outputs. Maintain project workplans, status reports, timelines, and other documentation. Monitor project risks and escalate when appropriate. Communicate to appropriate stakeholders on status, risks, issues
- Solutions Development: Assess, design, test, and implement novel technology solutions to meet business and user needs.
- Consulting & Training: Work with variety of stakeholders directly to understand their user needs and develop solutions. Deign and deliver trainings (group and individual) to help people use technology more effectively.
- High School with 4 years' Experience
- Project management experience (see above). Experienced with project management tools and lifecycle.
- Technical experience: Capable of building apps or other digital solutions. Experience with Information Technology or Informatics.
- Communication: Superior analytical, verbal, written, consulting, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Innovative Thinking: Capable of translating user needs into tech solutions.
- Capable of seeing possibilities / thinking outside the box / developing innovations that make things more efficient and improve the end-user experience.
- Familiarity with KP IT (End User Support, etc.) - understand how to interact with them, how they work, and how to leverage them
- Experience working in client-facing environment interacting directly with stakeholders.
- Experience with process improvement or redesign that resulted in greater efficiencies, innovations, and user experiences
- Expertise in Office 365 tools (One Note, Teams, Sharepoint). Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with other apps and technologies that enhance business productivity.
- Experience implementing projects from beginning to end phases of project lifecycle
- Self-driven / shows initiative
- Collaborative team player
- Problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.