A client of ours in San Antonio is looking for an Adobe ( AEM) Developer a contract opportunity in the San Antonio, TX.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $61.00 - 68.95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
As a hands on Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating SOLR ,Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM 4
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Experience with AEM Sites and Assets administration, upgrades and migrations
- Experience developing custom AEM Sites and Assets components and workflows
- Experience integrating AEM with other products/vendors
- Experience with core frameworks, including Java EE, Apache, Felix, OSGI, Apache Sling, and/or Jackrabbit
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including the ability to communicate directly with clients to explain technical concepts
- Experience with the following:
- implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.1 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
- troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
- creating technical documentation
- building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- object-oriented design and design patterns
- implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
- secure coding practices
- unit testing and automated testing tools
- RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.