Our client has been a leader in the documentation management space for the last several decades. Want to be part of an organization touting a modern, proprietary software that is a leader in it's space, with a family atmosphere and excellent benefits? Apply today!
location: Warrenton, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Pre-sales support and business process analysis to gather requirements
- Solution development using our platform's GUI plus scripting for automation and/or integration
- Development of written implementation plans and statements of work
- Coordination with development staff for larger or more complex integrations
- Software installation, configuration, and training both remote and onsite
- Some post-sales support while transitioning projects to inhouse technical support staff
Applicants with a bachelor's degree in a technical or related field are preferred. An understanding of basic operating system, database, network, and systems architecture concepts is required. You should also have the ability to work and communicate effectively with our customers' end users, executives, and technical staff, including recommending hardware, software, and network setups.
skills: This position requires a solid technical background, past professional experience, and the desire to work in a dynamic and deeply technical environment to solve our commercial customers' real-world needs. Our technical environment spans software drivers to complex applications, client-server to Web, most modern operating systems and databases, on-premise and in the cloud, and from the quick-and-dirty project to enterprise applications that have run successfully for over a decade.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.