job summary: Systems Analyst Sr. Specialist, Claims & Enrollment Applications
The Claims & Enrollment Applications team is seeking a Systems Analyst Sr. Specialist to provide analysis of business/IT requests for the QNXT Application. This role will additionally provide comprehensive consultation to business units and IT management.
location: Old Hickory, Tennessee
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Serve as the liaison between the development team and our business partners.
- Interact with users of the QNXT application to ensure their needs are met with the application and that it is functioning as expected.
- Perform as a Claims subject matter expert (SME) in the logical data and all interfaces that are key to the solutions.
- Act as a consultant looking for ways to improve data quality for automation processes with providing feedback to impacted teams
- Work directly with the business partners and development teams to improve efficiencies.
- Analyze business requests/requirements and work with QNXT developers to define functional solutions to address complex business needs with a focus on Claims and Financial processing. Develop familiarity with application data and data stores across the HealthCare business and develop expertise in logical data mapping to be applied on Integration projects. Understand not only the project technical architecture, but also accountable for providing linkage to overall Business and IT Strategic objectives. Help to make decisions about the feasibility of various options that are in alignment with strategic goals and application & integration solutions capabilities and purpose. Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle. Clarify requirements for QA and UAT staff.
- Work closely with the project manager/scrum master to groom the product backlog.
- Ensure relevant artifacts are uploaded to the appropriate site/tool in accordance with development methodology.
- Develop increasing knowledge and comfort with the underlying data sources.
skills: Required Skills
- Minimum 5 years of QNXT Configuration
- Strong knowledge on QNXT Data Model and skilled in writing SQL queries to retrieve data from QNXT
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle working with development staff Ability to lead initiatives and drive to completion
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills, including functional documentation skills
- Capable of working at the highest technical level of systems analysis/design phases while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge of data analysis techniques;
- Strong critical thinking skills Proven skills at learning and performing as a Super-User for software applications to an expert level Proven advanced T-SQL skills
- Experience in data management assessment, analysis, and implementation
- Healthcare/Healthcare insurance industry knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.