The primary focus of the Integration Designer is to design, develop and maintain interfaces, using the company's Workday integration technologies. Hands on programming and configuration skills are required. Frequent interaction is required with internal analysts, project managers, quality assurance staff and other stakeholders involved with delivering integration implementations. The position will also participate in discussions with the company's internal partners, external partners, and third-party vendors.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, develop, test, and deploy custom and complex SAP, Workday, and Oracle integrations, including modifications and custom code in conformance with the company's development policies and procedures.
2. Provide problem-solving support for complex integration development related issues.
3. Provide knowledge expertise to other integration developers and perform hands-on architecture, design and development of company applications. This includes training and mentoring of staff with less experience and assisting in the resolution of issues elevated from support staff.
4. Collaborate with on and offshore integration teams.
5. Comply with all IT policies and procedures, and verify deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
6. Participate in design, code, and test peer review sessions throughout the life cycle to identify tuning/optimization opportunities and issues.
7. Champion and assist with the continual refinement, execution, and management of the company's structured integration development model, development toolkit, standards, and key policies and procedures related to integration development.
8. Assist as needed with the technical support team.
9. Participate in shared rotating off-hours on-call technical support.
10. Provide ongoing support on all production interfaces (off-hours on-call problem resolution) as required.
11. Assist with troubleshooting activities in conjunction with client technical support team. Review system requirements and cross-application impact for installing patches/fixes provided by change control processes.
12. Managing time against multiple assigned projects as a part of the integration development team.
1. Demonstrated knowledge (Hands on development preferred) of Software development using Oracle technologies, SAP ABAP, and Workday technologies Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, XML, and SQL
2. Bachelor of Computer Science, engineering degree, or equivalent work experience
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Excellent communications skills
5. Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
6. Understands technology and application development methodologies used to perform systems analysis, testing and debugging
skills: Additional Skills:
1. Must have experience integrating from Successfactors to any other system.
2. Must have experience with intergration technology.
3. Candidate needs ability to also communicate and interact with teams frequently.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.