We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help us build new products which lean in the medical field.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to be part of the team defining a new product category that will improve people's lives. We need you to = bring the next generation medical devices to the world.
location: Brighton, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to create experiences that will change lives.
- You should be obsessed with quality, possess astonishing development capabilities and be ready to embark on a mission riddled with complex technical challenges.
- 6+ years engineering experience with Android or iOS
- 1+ years developing in Swift or Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C or Java
- Strong computer science fundamentals, especially data structures
- Experience with multi-threading and memory management as well as with asynchronous strategies and push notifications
- Git ninja
- Collaborative and communicative
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Passionate about software design and architecture
- Deeply concerned with performance
- Pragmatic yet bold
- Cautiously adoptive of reactive programming
- Disciplined approach to development, testing and documentation
- Experience with quality management systems for medical devices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.