The Ads Content Strategy team builds and maintains the single source of truth when it comes to Ads knowledge management, self-help, and product information for our support teams and customers. Our team makes our Ads customers more successful by creating and sharing relevant, useful, and up-to-date content.
We're looking for a creative Video Producer to enhance and expand the help center experience and resources we provide our customers. In this role, you will script, shoot, produce, and edit a wide range of audiovisual content to educate our Ads customers on products and how to use our platforms.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with our Multimedia Content Strategist, Production Manager, and other stakeholders to create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for our help centers
- Storyboard and select optimal media format for projects
- Record and edit video and sound, including selecting final outputs, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling and localization, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Art direction; maintain consistent design adherence to our brand
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables and deliver high-quality product on time
- With our Production Manager, plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot location
- Bachelor Degree in visual arts, video production, filming or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience in video production or creating instructional content
- Experience creating educational videos, how-tos, walk through platforms and step by step video guides
- Familiarity with professional cameras and prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography
- Audio including small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing
- Post-production including digital video editing, static and motion graphics design, and video compression, and optimizing multiple delivery platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Understanding of customer support ecosystem and industry landscape
- Experience creating online support documentation or training materials for an external audience
- Knowledge of Ads and related products
- Passion for improving user experience
- Experience managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders across job functions and time zones
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.