The Promotions Operations Specialist works cross-functionally with Product Marketing Managers and the broader business team to manage, execute, and publish a roadmap of promotional campaigns surfaced to repeat buyers on the digital content store. In this role, team members are responsible for configuring/testing campaigns pre-launch and troubleshooting post-launch as needed. To enable growth/scale, the Promotions Operations team also focuses on processes, documentation, and enabling new features/functionality (new promotions mechanics and/or surfaces).
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 55.21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Build, test, and launch promotional campaigns (multiple per week) using internal tooling
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our tools/processes
- Address and resolve issues identified by internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS with any degree with work equivalent experience (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 2-3 years experience as a content manager/project manager/program manager
- Operational focused background in mobile development, e-commerce or other online content publishing business Fundamental experience publishing content to the web via CMS tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Skilled verbal and written communicator
- Process-oriented Solid organizational skills Flexible; adaptable to ambiguity Calm under pressure
- Capable problem-solver; comfortable triaging technical issues alone/as a team Hiring manager is also interested in resumes that refer to CMS or content management system experience in general (some talent may be using proprietary systems, for example). 1.) WordPress 2.) Joomla 3.) Drupal 4.) Magento 5.) Blogger 6.) Shopify
- Salesforce experience desired but not mandatory
- Experience with content management and targeting/segmentation tools preferred
- Skilled at documenting and/or improving team/organizational processes
- User-first mentality; committed to delivering high-quality, error-free customer experiences
- Proficient delivering both independently and in a team environment
- Experience working cross-functionality with technical and/or customer support groups
- Prior work with supporting/managing promotional execution highly-desired Interest or experience (professional or personal) in gaming/mobile content highly-desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.