Randstad is looking for a Software Java Developer on a direct hire basis for a client located in San Diego.
location: The Lakes, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer in a collaborative and agile environments
- Good understanding of Software Design Patterns and principles.
- Strong experience in Java, Spring Boot
- Experience developing distributed and microservices architecture based systems
- Experience with CI/CD tooling and containerized application deployments
- Experience with async patterns and message queuing architectures
- Experience with large-scale data systems is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (SQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to abstract concepts
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Hospitality Domain experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT/IS/CS/CE or related disciplines.
skills: Please apply if you're interested!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.