Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Front End Development Manager to join a well-known client of ours. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67.58 - 76.03 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Staff management - including hiring, termination, evaluation, training, coaching, and promotion; may involve oversight of offshore or nearshore staff
- Leadership - lead initiatives to evolve and scale the Front End Development team
- Project management - coordinate smaller projects that don't have a full project support team in place; determine estimates for incoming projects and track actuals
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders from a variety of disciplines, including User Experience, Accessibility, Product Management, QA testing, and Engineering
- Experience with Agile development
- 3 years management experience required
- 3 - 8 years experience in web and/or software development required
- High School Diploma or General Education (GED) required
- Practical knowledge of Front End Web Development, including HTML5, CSS / SASS, Responsive Web Design, coding for accessibility, version control, continuous integration, JS frameworks, and task runners
- Experience with enterprise content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager or HP TeamSite
- People management
- Project organization & execution
- Excellent communication & collaboration
- Experience using JIRA or other Agile project management tools
- Experience in standardizing, documenting, and evangelizing coding best practices
- Experience managing remote teams
- Experience in project management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.