Randstad Technologies is looking for an Embedded Engineer in San Jose, Ca on a Direct hire basis.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Research and implement testing frameworks for various levels of testing (unit, integration, fuzzy input, fault injection, SIL, HIL, ...);
- Implement these tests and monitor their execution;
- Add and integrate additional static code analysis tools in our workflow;
- Interface with the functional safety team to fulfill testing requirements by the ISO 26262 standard;
- Implement a framework for code coverage metrics (line, function, MC/DC);
- Improve and lead our software release process;
- Research and implement code quality metrics;
- Implement and run black box tests.
qualifications: Required skills:
- 3+ years prior experience developing QA for production automotive software;
- Experience with C and C++;
- Experience with AUTOSAR C++14 guidelines/rules (which is adaptation of MISRA C++:2008 to the safety-related and critical systems);
- Experience testing requirements by the ISO 26262 standard;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
skills: Please apply if you're interested!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.