Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Burbank, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through reports and dashboards.
- Monitor A/B and multivariate testing to determine statistical significance and provide insights and findings that support changes to our website's functionality, marketing practices and navigation.
- Bachelors degree required and 3 years relevant experience required.
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations REQUIRED
- 2-3 years' experience in a quantitative business analytics role REQUIRED.
- Online analytics experience REQUIRED.
- Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends are all HIGHLY preferred.
- Bachelors degree required. BA/BS degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline preferred.
- Website analytics and optimization experience HIGHLY PREFERRED (was considering requiring it).
- Functional knowledge of UX and website best practices preferred.
- Ability to work in independently and in team environment
- Good communication - experience with explaining complex issues, simply.
- Self-directed and detailed in work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.