Sr. Full Stack Developer
job summary: Summary:
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of development tools and programming languages is must. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Hands on programming experience in Web based UI development using Java Script, REACT, Node JS.
- Strong experience in Java, SQL, Data modeling and analytics.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets.
- Ability to comprehend customer requests & provide the correct solution.
- Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications.
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems.
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issue
- Experience in one or more Relational databases technologies, such as Exadata, Oracle, etc.
- Experienced in Agile development process and has good understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle & Tools
- Experience in using Git, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Art Factory development tools
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems
- 7-10 years of software development experience
- Micro Strategy & Tableau are a plus.
- Understanding of Hadoop, AutoSys, Talend and ETL tools is desired.
- Financial services industry experience with background in Wholesale/Retail Credit Risk products.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.