Our client, a large retail distributor in Edison is looking for an SAP technical lead, you will lead the development of complex technical objects for the SAP S/4 Hana, and integrate them with Oracle and other legacy applications. You will be responsible for the development of all Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Form and Workflow (RICEFW) programs and other technical objects
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and implement technical components accordingly.
- Ability to create Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Unit Test documents for the technical solutions being implemented.
- Partner with the business and IT to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions within IT, with Business and internal / external SMEs
- Analyze and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy needs.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with the business for troubleshooting and resolution
- Implement, customize and test solutions and develop specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and support once live
- Drive business value and ultimately successful outcomes by helping the business understand how best to leverage, implement and sustain the solution
- Provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- 10+ years of SAP implementation experience
- Experience in the retail Industry.
- Should have done at least 3 SAP Implementation / Rollout projects related to Retail Industry
- 4+ years hands on experience in using SAP Process Orchestration (PI/ PO) to design and build Application to Application (A2A), and B2B integrations
- Should be proficient in developing Enterprise System Repository (ESR) and Interface Registry (IR) objects, Graphical and Java mapping and proficient on XML Technologies
- Strong Knowledge in ABAP RICEFW- Forms (SAP Scripts / Smart Forms/Adobe Forms), Reports (ALV / Classical), Interfaces (ALE/IDOC, BAPI), Conversions (LSMW/BDC), Enhancements (User Exits, Dynpro, BADI, Enhancement Spots), Object Oriented ABAP.
- Experience in Fiori and Process Orchestration (PI/PO) required
- Experience in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) preferred
- Experience with integration to Oracle and other legacy systems strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP Activate/ Agile Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, internal staff and management, such as presentation slides;; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's degree preferred)
- Strong knowledge of the Retail Industry business processes.
- Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level.
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy.
- Knowledge of SAP technologies, data base platform and integration platform.
- First project experience within SAP S/4 Hana required; Fiori experience preferred
- Knowledge in the following technical areas are a plus: Integration with SAP CAR and POS applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.