Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a MS SQL Server TSQL Developer
to join their growing team. This is an onsite opportunity in Jacksonville. Sponsorship is not available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Works with Architect and Sr. Developers to gather requirements, conduct analysis and help to prioritize requests.
- Works with Architect and other members of the team to convert business requirements into technical architecture and implementation plans
- Develops, maintains and optimizes new as well as existing stored procedures, views and functions. Strong knowledge on DDL, DML and understands Database Design quickly
- Helps to define the physical architecture, server and storage for OLTP and OLAP environments.
- Helps maintain the database model and monitors all environments including Production.
Minimum 5+ Years Experience in SQL
- Strong experience in enterprise development in the OLTP environment
- Comprehensive SQL Skills
- Exposure to Sql query Optimization.
- Experience working in dynamic environment with constantly changing work priorities and demands.
- Experience working both independently and within a collaborative setting.
- Working knowledge of C# is a PLUS!
- Exposure to Python or R is a PLUS!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong knowledge on DDL, DML and understands Database Design quickly
- Experience in Postgress or other fast access is plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.