Network Project Coordinator
This an opportunity for a Jr Project Manager. Responsible for planning and managing tactical projects that are typically of low to medium level complexity and that impact one or multiple business units. This is NOT a senior opportunity.
Location: Orlando, FL
**Looking for 1-3 years of IT Infrastructure experience.
location: Orlando, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This opportunity is leading a VPN Project migration effort for a financial company. Must have experience coordinating project efforts in a large scale environment.
- Prior PM experience (1 - 3 years)
- Detail oriented and self driven
- Experience in managing network projects
- MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, & Teams)
- Team player- works well in a team environment
- Strong ability to communicate needs and objectives to team members and clients
- Driver- ability to push resources toward achieving project goals
skills: 1-3 years experience in project management in financial services or a related industry; OR 1-3 years experience in a client-related field (e.g., business analysis, programming, client server, telecommunications, legal); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Actively pursuing project management certification or has the equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.