job summary: Our client is currently seeking a Project Lead Site Reliability Engineer for a permanent opportunity located in Rancho Cordova, CA; MO, or NY. **Open to non-local candidates, nationwide**
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Position Responsibilities:
- Develop a roadmap and plan for Continuous Feedback and Delivery initiatives.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Develop cross functional code base for automation.
- Mentor team members in object oriented programming strategies.
- Provide technical leadership for software development and software operation transformation initiatives.
- Implement and customize service mesh systems while leveraging strategies to package platforms and services.
Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery. Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation, consulting with internal customers, cloud based enterprise-grade cloud systems management and full stack engineering. Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Nginx, HAProxy, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, GoLang and Python.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.