Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry, has an immediate need for PeopleSoft or Workday QA tester to support the ERP transition with one of our large financial clients in Rockville, Maryland.
This is a multi-year assignment paying up to $75/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participate in all project test phases and testing activities including Test Estimates, System and Integration Testing, Payroll Parallel, Performance/Load and Stress Testing, and User Acceptance testing.
- Prepare and execute test scenarios and test scripts, test result capturing and reporting, test event facilitation and test documentation in the context of Workday implementation phases.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Identifies and tracks software defects through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain software quality standards.
- Review requirements, business and system use cases, technical specifications, test plans, test summary and testing deliverables provided by the testing team.
- Collaborate with the company's work stream leads, data migration lead and stakeholders to build a solid, realistic and executable testing plan detailing all the test activities, resource needs and interdependencies as part of project plan and in accordance with project planning.
- Coordinate the identification of Test data needs and timely test data preparation.
- Ensure the assigned Test Cases and Test Scripts required to test all system interfaces are completed according to the project schedule.
- Work within the Workday Methodology and Standards to manage all test activities and Quality Gate Reviews.
- Participate in formal System Test Readiness Review and UAT Test Readiness Reviews.
- Develops queries to compare configuration and converted data for Benefit Deductions, General Deductions, Payroll Earnings and Payroll Taxes.
- Provide technical and functional support for payroll reconcilers to validate earnings, deductions and taxes for gross to net accuracy.
- 8+ years of demonstrated knowledge and direct work experience in various test cycles of large Billing projects
- Direct experience in business analysis and project management skills. Experience with the SaaS technology implementation.
- Ability to communicate complex issues and a course of actions needed to resolve these.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization and externally with vendors.
skills: Must Have:
Nice to Have:
- Workday OR PeopleSoft testing experience (manual testing)
- Heavy Billing and AR experience.
- Experience writing SQL queries against Oracle databases
- Experience with the Gotransverse product
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.