Our client is seeking an experienced Mobile Architect to join there design and strategy team. This person will be working with 3rd party vendors and support the companies goals for their eComm sites accessible via mobile devices both iOS and Android.
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Utlize expertise to recommend process, services and software to meet the business objectives
- Define, design and implement the mobile solutions from an architectural perspective which includes leading estimates and cost associate with the project.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) working on complex projects and driving solutions
- Ability to work with internal staff, external vendors and team members to meet project scope and goals.
- Maintain best practices as a leader and continue to manage new/emerging concepts for mobile applications, devices, OS and middleware platforms.
- Some development is expects, although minimal
- 7-10 years of experience with Mobile Development
- Experience with Architectural design
- Experience with an eCommerce platform
- Strong experience with Single Page Applications, specifically PWA/AMP
- Experience with both iOS and Android platforms
- Java/J2EE- JDBC, Spring, JSP, Java, Webservices
- Team player
- Leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Design and Architectural mobile experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.