job summary: Summary:
- The Agile Coach will work with executive leaders that span the organization to the portfolio level providing guidance around facilitating and leading an Agile transformation as well as providing consultation around organizational Agile practices/processes.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $88 - 98 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for providing knowledge, architecture and expertise around enterprise Lean Agile processes while coaching leadership roles in the organization to successfully lead and manage concepts at the enterprise level.
- Responsible for providing knowledge, architecture and expertise around enterprise lean agile processes while coaching leadership roles in the organization to successfully lead and manage concepts at the enterprise level.
- Individual Contributor that coordinates and coaches executive leaders across an organization within the framework architecture of Agile methodology, specific to Scrum, Scrum Master skills, Lean and Kanban.
qualifications: Required Skills
- 5+ years experience transforming and coaching teams to Lean Agile.
- Exposure to large organizational transformations is required.
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) SPC4 Certified
- 10+ years experience in full development life cycle.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience.
- Should be able to mentor team members, scrum master & product owner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with and present to a variety of audiences including Senior Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.