There is a privacy research project that needs immediate Program Management support - focusing on what data is made available a variety of company tools (does it meet user expectations, and is the data useful / usable, etc.)
Program manager for the Privacy team will step in to help standardize and streamline operations. The program manager will help manage projects while providing operational support for various privacy processes.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identify what data is made available in various tools and researching whether it meets user expectations.
- The Program Manager will provide project management and operational support.
- Project manage privacy research projects
- Provide Program Manager support for privacy operations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience including experience in program management process, and excellence in process improvement skills.
- Ability to manage/organize technical documentation processes.
- Technical capacity example in understanding a software tool.
- SQL experience,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be diligent, organized, thorough
- PMP Knowledgeable on Google suite: Sheets and Docs.
- Experience in the privacy domain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.