job summary: Summary:
- Acts as lead on the creation, maintenance and execution of test scripts, oversight of execution and defect management and other specialty testing activities in the areas of manual and automation testing, test environments, data conditioning and application specialties specific to Mobile. Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process.
- Responsible for oversight of day-to-day testing activities of multiple releases supporting varying project scope.
- Consults on estimations, impact assessment and risk assessment of development changes. Manages the resource allocation and demand of large international QA team.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed. May include: setting testing processes and procedures for other testers, ensuring quality and completion of other testers outputs, functional, regression, integrated and performance testing, test data management, test environment management, and test batch support and operations. Will ensure own and others' adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls. Will have extensive experience in the field of testing and bring improvements to the process
- Required Skills
- Manage all aspects of test execution in support of Mobile releases/projects
- Estimate testing efforts to support defined testing scope/timelines
- Ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits
- Foster collaboration between different teams for successful releases
- Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
- Mentor members of the team in software development, testing methods, and analysis
- BA/BS degree in computer science, QA or engineering equivalent
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
- Experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation within a large scale enterprise environment using Selenium, TestNg, QTP and/or similar frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively
- Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling teams.
- Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
- Working knowledge of QC, Mobile Device cloud, Selenium, Sonar, Jenkins
- Desired Skills
- MS or other advanced degree is nice to have.
- Familiarity with financial systems and data conditioning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.