Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Security & Compliance Technical Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Englewood, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Security and Compliance Technical Analyst - Advanced works for the Technology Security and Compliance organization of IT. The Security and Compliance Technical Analyst - Advanced must follow IT's project management and governance processes; work collaboratively with all IT team members.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $51.71 - 58.18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsibilities of the Security and Compliance Technical Analyst - Advanced include:
- Leads - Facilitate technical communications among middleware developers, business stakeholders, and the technical staff responsible for all application systems being integrated with new security or compliance tools. Ensures technical designs comply with applicable architecture standards and designs are functionally and technically feasible.
- Consultation - Plays a leading role in support of the Enterprise Architect in the investigation of new technologies and architectural initiatives to meet medium to long term business needs. Evaluate and/or propose integration architecture and design. Provide consulting services as the Technical Engineer representing security and compliance projects to other enterprise engineering teams.
- Gathers, Analyzes and Identifies - Identifies tasks, work effort estimates, and work schedules and provides this input to project manager. Responsible for managing requirements, designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise technology integration and collaboration across multi-vendor platforms. Validates technology ability to meet business, performance, integration, and scalability requirements for each project.
- Creates and Distributes for Review - Analyze systems management operational processes and create schematic and technical diagrams. Establishes solutions architectural processes and standards to guide the rest of the development organization. Map client requirements into reference models as defined in the service request process. Author, publish, and enhance internal operational process and support documentation.
- Day-to-day tasks of the Security and Compliance Technical Analyst - Advanced include:
- Technical Lead - The consultant specialist may coordinate internal and inter-departmental teams to work on both national and regional IT projects. Assigns tasks to team members and oversees the quality of their work. Tracks technical issues and reports progress. Contacts vendor's technical support team on most difficult issues. Propose root cause analysis to prevent reoccurrence of issues.
- Monitors and Directs Overall Design - The Consultant Specialist acts as an expert, primarily responsible for directing the overall analysis and design of integration solutions for distributed applications in all company Portfolios in accordance with industry best practices. Analyze, recommend and implement improvements to enhance and improve internal operational processes and workflow.
- Establishes Technical Requirements - The consultant specialist applies industry best practices regarding Service Oriented Architectures and system modeling in order to satisfy business and technical requirements by developing a reusable, manageable, and cost-effective integration framework.
- Minimum Requirements 7+ years of experience in business process, information systems analysis, and technology consulting associated with systems integration. B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field.
- 5+ years experience as a systems programmer. Significant and relevant technical experience meeting the job description may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Must Requirements Full lifecycle experience designing scalable integration solutions within large enterprises.
- Skilled in performing detailed interface analysis and design.
- Extensive experience in assessing technology needs and evaluating solution options.
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication and collaborative work skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.