Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Provide backend support to CAMS 2.0 UI developing microservices and refactoring existing CAMS services to leverage data platform capabilites effort has had only introductory discussions because resources are not available
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Java or Scala software development languages; Web application design and application frameworks such as Play or Spring;
- Representational State Transfer (REST) services and middle tier business layer design patterns;
- Relational databases and SQL, Database design, creation, manipulation and query;
- NoSQL datastores; and,
- Linux OS and development tooling as well as open source libraries.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Developing code using object oriented design, implementation and maturation to take advantage of the language feature sets;
- Writing efficient code that is concise and utilizes system resources which can become constrained in a big data environment;
- Refining requirements, self identifying solutions and communicating to the team;
- Conducting pattern matching, regex creation and approaches to decompose unstructured text; and,
- Utilizing enterprise Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) tools for orchestration of services and workflows.
skills: Provide backend support to CAMS 2.0 UI
Refactoring existing CAMS services to leverage data platform capabilites
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.