The position currently sits within the Compliance Strategy and operations team.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Audit current content owner setup in our systems to identify gaps and work with the business development and content tools team to fix issues
- Proactively identify additional contractual issues that our systems may have and then work with appropriate teams to fix it
- Build expertise on our internal contract tools , systems, business rules and data
- Maintain our internal repository of compliance and contracts documentation
- Manage compliance queues for managing partner issues
- Work on additional project that will help improve the current systems
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle/MySQL database
- Strong understanding of relational databases with experience in Oracle/MySQL.
- Experience in scripting common DBA recurring task
- Experience with a top tier tech company - at least 2 years of project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- App Script experience is plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.