job summary: Summary
- 10 + years. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments across multiple business units.
- Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
- Responsibilities include: Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses; obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities; oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning; Readiness / Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management; Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project;
skills: Acts as a Programme Manager if required on an interim basis; Ability to represent / deputise senior project stakeholders where required. Please note, Agile ScrumMaster as well as previous skills in Wealth Management and/or financial.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.