We are looking for someone in the Portland, OR area with a mastery of responsive web design to adopt our style guide into a fully complaint web template for our applications.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Translate end-user requirements and goals into customer personas, journey maps, interaction designs, and testable form factors for pre-defined user outcomes.
- Work within a cross-functional team in an Lean and/or Agile/SCRUM development cycle to deliver industry-leading solutions that drive commerce.
- Cultivate your own understanding of user problems and opportunities for improvement. Share your insights, model the interaction, test the hypothesis, iterate
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions, components, patterns and systems
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Document standards, best practices, and principles to drive scale, velocity, and extensibility for the global mobile product group.
-Sketch experience for bank template adoption
-Image asset creation via Photoshop or Sketch Preferred skills are:
-Familiarity with Agile software development practices & ability to contribute to sprint ceremonies such as, Refinement, Planning, Review, Retrospectives
-Familiarity with use of containers (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes), to run the applications -Styling Telerik controls -UI testing
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.