Our client is a leader in their Industry and looking for a CISO to lead their InfoSec initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and established company and help make an immediate impact as an Executive Leader in a growing area of their business.
location: Montvale, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
- Develop and implement a world-class information security program that enables digital objectives while ensuring the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of our digital assets.
- Facilitate an information security governance structure through the implementation of a hierarchical governance program, including the formation of an information security steering committee.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Continue to develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services, including privacy, risk management, compliance and business continuity management.
- Create and manage a targeted information security awareness training program for all employees, contractors and approved system users, and establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of this security training program for the different audiences.
- Manage the enterprise's IT Security organization, consisting of direct reports and indirect reports (such as individuals in other areas of IT) including providing security guidance, hiring, training, staff development, performance management and annual compensation review.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of information security experience in any combination of risk management, information security and information technology leadership.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Good knowledge of Industry "Best Practices" such as PCI-DSS
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST CSF.
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field is preferred, but not required.
- Professional security management certification such as CISSP, CISM, and/or similar.
- ISA certification, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to team with others to develop and implement complex projects.
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.