Sr. QA Specialist
Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for Sr. QA Specialists
to join their growing team. This is an onsite opportunity in Jacksonville. Sponsorship is not available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Accountable for knowing the testing methodology, as well as some background in healthcare insurance industry. Will do analysis of items for changes to projects or new projects, test prep, test cases, data requirements, system testing with regression, etc. All steps before implementation, including compliance documents. Will also be accountable for end to end testing. Need to understand upstream and downstream systems.
- 5-8 years of minimum experience
- Must be familiar with back-end (database and schema) and integration testing w/applications
- Several years of hands on and consistent experience writing SQL queries is a MUST HAVE (must have experience, not just exposure).
- Experience working w/Oracle, Big Data, DB2 Database, ALM, and RequisitePro - Must have at least once of these tools and must be consistent and hands on experience.
- Health care background is preferred
- Working lead experience will be helpful
- Back End (database and schema) and integration testing with applications
- SQL Queries
- Big Data
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.