We are hiring entrepreneurial engineers interested in being a part of our rapidly growing engineering team. Our engineers are conscientious hackers who like teamwork but are also comfortable with independent projects. Our engineering team releases new software every week, moves at a fast pace, and works directly with our design and customer-facing teams to imagine and build the new experiences our customers love.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Your work will focus on building web technologies, both frontend, and backend. You will develop exciting new products and add new features to our core web applications.
- Our engineers are generalists, and your responsibilities will be flexible based on company needs as well as your skills and interests.
- We value engineers who have good product sense, attention to detail, and passion for the impact of the software they build.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field of study, or 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Meteor / Semantic UI / MongoDB
- Microservice architecture / Docker / AWS
- GitHub for version control and pull requests
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.