Digital Asset Specialist
S/He guides and promotes optimal use of Marketing, Sales & eBusiness (MSE) technology with the product / platform teams supporting business requirements for all operating companies in the US and Canada. S/He will be accountable for specific deliverables in relation to development and support of IT applications across our MSE portfolio (Commercial Planning/Field Sales Tools) , with emphasis in eContent and Syndication.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 49.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Onboarding of digital assets in the Syndication application from the Digital Asset Management solution.
- Testing of product information feed from the Aggregator tool to the Syndication application.
- Clean product information residing in the Syndication application to maintain items that are exclusively fed automatically from the source systems.
- Other activities supporting implementation and enhancements of our application portfolio across MSE as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems, digital applications or related field.
skills: Technical Skills (across Marketing, Sales & eBusiness Product Groups)
Strong technical experience and exposure to one of these critical areas:
- eContent and Syndication: Digital Asset Management (ESKO, MediaBeacon), Product Experience/Information Management (PXM/PIM) and eContent Syndication platforms (Salsify, Content Analytics, Kwikee, 1WorldSync), content mapping to retailer specifications & publishing requirements, GDSN standards and a general understanding of eCommerce and content management.
Additional products application experience preferred in:
- Commercial Planning: Trade Planning and Optimization, Food Service and Distribution Management
- Field Sales: Field Sales Applications for Warehouse and DSD models
- Ability and working with different technologies and On-Prem and Cloud
- Understanding of interfaces and batch jobs
- Comfortable with master data within SAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.