The Analytics Operation System Admin will help provide data operations, systems integration, systems analysis, and technical support for DAO Customers. DAO, Data Analytics Organization, delivers analytics and supporting services to the the client's Enterprise. For this role, daily operations includes and is not limited to analysis, data operations, server operations, data acquisition, BI integration, ETL, and project support to some of the most in demand platform in the market today, Epic, Tableau, SQL Server, Azure, Informatic, Collibra, and more. S/he performs technical, business, systems, and data analysis of day-to-day activities of the platform operation team, focusing on achieving the team's deliverables on time and within budget. This is a critical role in driving extraordinary business results and transforming how our client manages patient care.
location: Somerville, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Analytics Operation System Admin will also support projects and special assignment in an agile process environment. Responsibilities will vary and will include, but will not be limited to, document processes - identifying, documenting, and organizing project tasks and tracking and communicating timelines and due dates for tasks, milestones, and deliveries - server maintenance, Systems Analysis to optimize workflows related to ETL, server performances, Systems upgrades and maintenance.
- Analyze Analytics Platform Integration and architecture to document processes, recommend and execute process improvements, and generate a common visual operation process structure
- Contribute to the design, planning and creation of solutions to optimize platform Operations
- Promote and encourage service-level agreements (SLAs). Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and report to senior management
- Provide technical support cross-functional teams in the execution of projects, adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements
- Collaborate with several key teams along the DAO delivery cycle and continuous improvement approach
- Organize, conduct, and attend meetings with teams to facilitate all levels of agile planning.
- Document and communicate status of progress against plans. Escalate issues and risks.
- Create concise high-quality status reports. Able to articulate key messages for senior management.
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant experience, 3-5 years' experience a plus
- Analytics platform operation experience, 3-5 years, BI Integration (Business Objects, Tableau, Epic BI), SQL Server, Informatica
- Epic Cogito Systems and Integration experience a plus - Epic Clarity, Caboodle, SlicerDicer, Hyperspace, Epic Upgrades
- Knowledge of Epic Cogito architecture, Business Intelligence Architecture, Server Administration a plus
- BI and Analytics experience with Tableau, support BI Server Clusters and providing excellent technical support to the consumers of the BI platform
- Process documentation, design, mapping, and analysis using industry practices like BPMN, CMMI, and data governance.
- Familiarity or experience with Collibra or Data Governance a plus.
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills. Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build strong relationships and collaborate with team members in matrix environment.
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Strong attention to detail. Focus on delivering high-quality solutions and products.
- Highly motivated, can-do attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.