We are seeking a hands-on ETL Developer with a solid background in Data Warehouse architectures, metadata management, data profiling, data modeling, data quality and a proven ability to learn quickly. The successful candidate will join a new and exciting team in the Pittsburgh area!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop and maintain the PL/SQL Packages.
- Develop and maintain ETL code.
- Design Data Marts and create data models.
- Work with Data owners to document and maintain Data Dictionary.
- Develop scripts to maintain data quality and deploying data changes across different environments
- Monitor, assess and optimize data processing performance.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable
- At least 5 years of documented experience with PL/SQL development
- Strong experience with ETL and Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Shell, Perl or similar language
- Data Warehouse
- ETL development
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- OLTP and data warehouse design
- Metadata management
- Data Modeling
- Performance Monitoring and Optimization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.