Our business applications team is seeking a motivated and experienced Application Developer to support and enhance our Salesforce platform and its connected systems and integration.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You'll be part of a team supporting Salesforce and the surrounding business systems and processes. We are an Agile team with a mix of business owners, architects, admins, testers, and support staff. You get to be the multifaceted solution builder that you are and not just a back-office guru.
- You will be a part of the Salesforce technical team whose mission is to triage, scope, design, and build solutions to both support existing functionality and innovate on new features. Your Salesforce platform knowledge and ability to stay current with every release will be key to making yourself and the team a relevant and critical part of achieving goals.
- As a technical expert, you will share stewardship of configuration and coding throughout the development life cycle to maintain a tidy and scalable environment. You may also be called upon to share your knowledge and solutions with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- As a senior member of the dev team, you will seek improvement of our development process, recommending and encouraging the team toward best practice and quality work.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent.
- SFDC Platform Developer I and II Certifications preferred.
- Two-plus years of experience as a developer with Salesforce development in Apex and Visualforce.
skills: - Solid data design experience including ETL, synchronous and asynchronous messaging, and integration strategies between loosely coupled systems.
- Familiarity with IDEs such as Eclipse and with deployment automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.