This role is to support ELC's E2E Planning program. We are seeking for process and technology consulting services to guide the analysis, process redesign, and technology enablement in Supply Chain Planning. The enabling technology is o9 Solutions.
location: Long Island City, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Gather Business Requirements and write use case document.
- Participate in the technical design including data data integration.
- Discuss with process leads SMEs to get alignment before developing and configuring solutions.
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages to validate, synthesize, and transform customer data for integrated business planning and analytics.
- Understand o9 platform's data model (table structures, linkages, optimal designs) for designing various planning use cases.
- Develop test scenarios for the demand/supply planning solution and educate the users on the process & functionality.
- Design and automate the data loading and insights generation process with intelligent checks and balances for sustained value delivery.
- Conduct knowledge transfer training sessions with the team members and power users to educate them on the developed solution.
- At least 5 years of experience to implement and support supply chain planning tools
- At least 2 years of experience implementing/integrating o9 solutions for Demand, MPS and/or New Launch Planning processes
- Minimum 2 years of o9 configuration experience using mpower tool and IBPL
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ETL solutions (SSIS, Informatica or others) for different clients
- Some knowledge of databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills in one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL with knowledge of DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning
- Some Knowledge of analytical packages/languages like Python and R is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain
- Patient listener with the ability to clearly articulate your view point to manage and deliver to business partner's expectations, even under pressure
- Ability to take complete ownership of the work and deliver with minimal oversight
skills: The resource will support the E2E Planning Project rollout of the o9 MPS and Demand Planning solutions. The role will also provide transition production support after each business release. Finally the resource will support knowledge transfer to the end state Production Support team.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.