- Define architectural practices and guidelines for the Salesforce ecosystem.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- As a member of a Scrum team, deliver technical designs that meet project requirements and meet our architectural guidelines.
- Play a hands-on role in implementing technical designs and collaborating with developers, admins, and product owners.
- Constantly balance ideal technical design with the key agile tenets of satisfying the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software. - Collaborate across teams to solve complex design issues.
- Ensure health and maintainability of our Salesforce instance: Avoid technical debt when possible and identify and propose remediation where necessary.
- Drive Agile development and architecture best practices.
- BA or BS degree in computer science or master's degree in management information systems (MIS) or computer science.
- Five-plus years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software development life cycle.
- Three-plus years of experience in an architect role.
- Experience in guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology. - Experience in developing code on the Force.com platform.
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience with multiple development languages (e.g., .NET, Java, or Ruby) and design frameworks.
- Experience with common integration patterns and integration on the Lightning Platform.
skills: - Awareness of large data volume considerations, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Understanding of data migration considerations, design tradeoffs, and common ETL tools. - Has held a technical architect role on multiple complex implementations.
- Able to identify and mitigate technical risks across the architecture.Explore
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.