Strong technical design skills, leadership and client management skills. S/he needs to be able to drive technical solutions in the trade surveillance space so needs to have good front-to-back experience on reporting tools, data analytics, database and applications. Candidate should be able to drive technical solutions and get both business and technology buy-in to move things forward
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Drive technical solutions and get both business and technology buy-in to move things forward
- Translate and present project concepts to business team in terms they understand
- Validate that code delivered meets user requirements and conforms to client SDLC standards
- Communicate effectively and proactively with business users, vendor, and all systems staff
- Individual contributor role.
- Good front-to-back experience on reporting tools, data analytics, database and applications
- Research and evaluate new technologies/tools/software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities in line with the technology strategy
- Well-developed research and analytical skills with good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to conceptualize, and recommend simpler, improved, and alternative solution(s).
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be well organized.
- Critically evaluate information and summarize into detailed description of issue(s), escalate to senior management as needed, promptly
qualifications: Required skills:
- Strong technical design skills, leadership and client management skills
- Serve as single point of contact to drive technical solutions for business needs.
- Experience in reporting tools, data analytics, databases
- Strong Knowledge of Automation and configuration management technologies
- Design and develop Proof of Concepts (POCs) to validate suitability and viability of new technologies and solutions from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Technical leadership and mentoring skills to guide and act as SME.
- Ability to conduct code reviews and work with build and automation tools.
- Ability to research and present results and recommendations.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Plan, direct, monitor and participate in the development activities.
- Team player; must be self-motivated, have strong analytical skills, plan and manage time effectively, and be customer-focused.
- Ability to reset priorities based on changing Operations area demands.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Coordinate with vendor product upgrades, infrastructure upgrades etc.
skills: Technical and development skills:
- 10 plus years of solid technical work experience showing job progression.
- Experience in programming application development using Java, functional and object-oriented design, JEE technologies
- Experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Working experience with relational database such as Oracle/SQL server is highly desirable.
- Experience as a JEE Architect with exposure to various JEE standards/APIs, certification is highly desired.
- Strong development experience in reporting tools like Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx
- Work with our business leads on data requirements and provide quick solutions to address regulatory, DFS inquiries
- Actimize, Fircosoft , KYC experience a plus;
- Experience in supporting production environments.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.