Play a pivotal role in consumer electronics product development life cycle.
We are looking for a Junior Program Manager / Program Coordinator who will help run our beta and development programs. Communicate expectations as the team progresses on development. Excellent documentation skills to help develop processes that are easily
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Have sufficient technical skills and must be detailed oriented enough to learn the ins and outs of the product in order to help internal customers and help do initial troubleshooting.
- You will be in the front line and be directly involved with community management along with support from Beta Program Manager.
- You'll work closely with product, engineering, and operations to execute on existing programs, process improvements, and gathering requirements for new programs.
- You will work with the engineering team and leads in deploying prototype hardware and software with internal users.
- 2-3+ years recent experience in Program Operations, Management, or related role to Product Launches
- Technical experience (e.g., ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms and vice versa, able to troubleshoot an issue with little guidance and direction)
- Strong program management skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills
- Deep interest and aptitude in product development
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written and ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Experience in running user research study at a large scale a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Product Development and related disciplines
- Experience with Buganizer is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.