job summary: Summary
- The selected candidate will focus on project management deliverables which may include scheduling and facilitating workgroup meetings, managing/tracking various follow-ups, reviewing and understanding an agile board, creating/reviewing/tracking stories, completing various internal PM deliverables such as Permits to Build/Operate and Tollgate Decks.
- The selected candidate must have a willingness to create first drafts with little guidance and be highly focused during feedback sessions. This candidate will also provide support with finances and various other tasks as needed to support projects and various deliverables.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experienced technology project manager with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience in leading Agile teams/projects/delivery
- Expert in resource planning, work breakdown, risk/issue management, financial management, implementation planning, testing, training/communication, etc.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Must have attention to detail and courage to lead.
- Proficient in JIRA and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Understand technology and what it takes to implement large and complex systems
- Self-motivator who is capable to work under tight deadlines and changing requirements.
- Must be able to produce project artifacts and communicate at the senior management stakeholder meetings as well have excellent rapport with the business users and sponsors.
- Scrum Master certification is desirable.
- Financial Industry experience is a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.