job summary: Design Verification Engineer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Raleigh, NC. Design Verification Engineer
Client's hardware teams incubate advanced technologies and build deep partnerships with internal research, product planning, and marketing teams. Client ships tens of millions of hardware products every year, including Surface devices, HoloLens, accessories, and much more.
Our opportunities represent a variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, design, verification, and performance modeling, and DevOps supporting the development of custom silicon. Client's hardware teams are also expanding into new technologies such as quantum computing! We are looking for the best and brightest to join us in designing for the future!
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The silicon computing development team in Raleigh is seeking passionate, driven, and intellectually curious computer/electrical engineers to deliver premium-quality designs once considered impossible.
- Our team is involved in numerous projects within Client developing custom silicon for a diverse set of systems ranging from traditional computing solutions to the control plane for quantum computing.
- We are responsible for delivering cutting-edge, custom CPU and SoC designs that can perform complex and high-performance functions in an extremely efficient manner.
- 5 or more years of experience in design verification with a proven track record of delivering complex CPU or SoC IP's
- In depth knowledge of verification principles, testbenches, stimulus generation, UVM/OVM, and coverage
- Solid understanding of chip and/or computer architecture
- Substantial background in debugging designs as well as simulation environments
- Scripting language such as Python or Perl
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.