job summary: Position Summary
- Program Manager, Analytics, is responsible for planning, building, managing and executing the Analytics roadmap for Trust and Safety team.
- This position will report intthe Senior Manager for Trust and Safety, and will be expected tpartner with Global Data, Product, Operations and Engineering teams.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 43 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Influence and lead various cross-functional teams by using effective communication and quantitative metrics or examples.
- Work with stakeholders tdefine requirements, evaluate project scope, create project plan/requirements, and execute thigh expectation.
- Identify, communicate and unblock dependencies and risks proactively.
- Identity and evaluate tradeoff options, and drive decision making with stakeholders.
- Remain flexible tchanging priorities, open tdiscuss new ideas/solutions with stakeholders.
- Own and run weekly sprint planning; compose and deliver monthly reports for leadership.
- Generate insights and provide adequate reporting for internal stakeholders including leadership.
- Improve Analytics automation and reduce overhead.
- Carry solid Analytics skills tprovide guidance, and provide hands on support (as required) for the following:
- Data visualization dashboards in ServiceNow and Tableau.
- Execution of Python scrips.
- Execution of PySpark/Hive script tretrieve data from big data applications including Cassandra and Hadoop.
- Data migration from applications such as Salesforce and ServiceNow tdata lake.
- Architecting pipelines tcreate data lake in Hadoop; providing requirements tbuild APIs and testing APIs.
- Building forecasting models.
Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years of experience in analytics, systems, data management or related field.
skills: Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of project/program management experience in high tech and eCommerce space.
- 2+ years of coding experience in Python and SQL.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (Business, Payment, Legal, Product, InfoSec, Analytics and Engineering).
- Track record of driving and delivering complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years of experience in analytics, systems, data management or related field or..
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years of experience in analytics, systems, data management or related field.
- Experience with Tableau, Python, R, Scala, Java, automation, Hadoop development and data engineering in Hadoop, Cassandra, data migration, predictive modeling, reporting, root cause analysis, escalation deep dives.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.