Sr. Systems Administrator
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Systems Administrator to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Greenwood Village, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $36.20 - 40.73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Exceptional application analysis and design skills, as well as thorough trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Responsible for heavy UNIX shell script programming using both 'C' and Korn shell.
- Create UNIX-based facilities that are fault tolerant, step restartable, and reusable.
- Set-up Connect Direct, XCOM and FTP file transfer processes between different platforms.
- Understand the requirements and procedures for establishing both dedicated and Internet-based frame relay connections via TCP/IP.
- Coordinating the efforts of inter-disciplinary groups.
- Use AutoSys for complex scheduling.
- Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
- High School Diploma Required
- Unix, Batch processing, FTP.
- Knowledge of internals, (i.e. SAP adapter, SAP R/3 transactions related to batch processing).
- Security and control concepts. AWK and SED.
- Ad-hoc reporting from AutoSys databases.
- Mainframe dataset allocation and security (with ACF2).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.