job summary: Business Overview: Tell us about your department:
Seeking passionate software engineer to join our digital engineering team in the role a Dev Testing Automation role. A position on the team offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the top e-commerce sites in the world. Project Description:
You will be a key member of the engineering team responsible for implementing and owning technical and tooling automation testing solutions used at massive scale. The role is designed for an individual looking for creative solutions and partnering with disparate web teams.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview:
- In this role, the engineer would be writing dynamic NodeJS automation tests that are run on across all platforms using WebDriver IO.
- You will be a key member of the engineering team responsible for implementing and owning technical solutions used at massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Use modern tools, libraries and build new ones to support customer driven e-commerce initiatives that will impact millions of people.
- Use your passion and creativity to articulate engineering strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- IT experience in E-commerce-2-5+ years
- Ability to lead automation engineers
- Experience working on an agile cross-functional team.
- Candidate must be fluent in English in both written/verbal. The role requires heavy interaction with partner teams in Chennai India and US.
skills: What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with feature and issue tracking software such as Jira
- Proficiency with terminal / command line
- Experience with modern web technologies and high-scale storage
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
- Experience deep-diving into difficult to troubleshoot issues
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.