job summary: Summary:
- Global Technology and Operations division seeks an application developer to assist in the developing and supporting Regulatory Transaction Reporting application across multiple jurisdictions and asset classes for OTC Derivatives and FX products.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience in Dodd Frank regulatory transaction reporting for CFTC and EMIR is a plus
- The candidate should have a solid experience in development, and will be responsible for contributing to all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, development, QA, UAT, and also tier-2 production support.
- Should have experience in Regulatory Transaction Reporting in CFTC/EMIR jurisdiction OR 2yrs minimum python programming language (not as scripts) OR should have good working experience with OTC derivative products with any OOP language.
- 3-5 year of Object Oriented Programming experience
- 2 years XML experience
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Agile development life-cycle experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.