job summary: Summary:
- Setting testing processes and procedures for other testers, ensuring quality and completion of other testers outputs, functional, regression, integrated and performance testing, test data management, test environment management, and test batch support and operations.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Will ensure own and others' adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls. Will have extensive experience in the field of testing and bring improvements to the process
- Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed.
- Need minimum 5 or more years of experience in QA testing.
- Should have prior knowledge and working experience on Agile testing Methodology.
- Should have hands-on experience in Web Services testing including Unix, Soap UI/XML, REST/JSON,MQs.
- Should have working experience on ETL Database testing, with extensive working experience in writing and executing SQL queries.
- Unix, SQL
- Putty, Soap UI, WinSCP
- App Watch MQ , Splunk, JBoss.
- Autosys, TOAD.
- HP ALM
- Previous testing experience in Fraud, Claims technology preferred 2 years experience ETL or Hadoop testing experience preferred 2 years experience on NoSQL database Cassandra.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.