job summary: Summary:
- Looking for Mobile Application Technical Project Manager for the fastest growing channel , we are looking for a highly motivated self starter, proficient in multitasking.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage all aspects of business and systems analysis in support of Mobile projects
- Support mobile client project teams with Enterprise Change methodology, processes, deliverables, etc. as teams move through the various stages of the program or project life cycle
- Facilitate business and technology project routines to support the active management and disposition of decisions, issues, risks and TARs. This facilitation is expected to leverage core program/project management tools, including SharePoint, PPRT, Discovery, PCM, etc.
- Understand and make connections across the mobile, OLB, and upstream tech partner portfolios to ensure cross platform dependencies, risks, etc. are identified and managed to conclusion
- Communicate, influence, and negotiate to obtain agreement between partners and escalating items, when needed, to ensure execution activities remain on track
- Represent the project in various governance and portfolio update forums
- Agile Scrum Master
- Experience with large enterprise organization (any of the financial) and SAFe experience preferred.
- Agile Scrum/SAFe certified
- Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, team building, and influencing skills
- Strong Technology Project Management experience
- Expertise in Standard Waterfall and Agile SDLC
- Mobile or eCommerce technology background
- Analytical experience ability to interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation and avoidance
- Experience with forecasting and financial analysis to ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits
- Experienced in implementing concurrent technology projects on time and on budget
- Skilled experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of core financial functions, processes and operations
- Ability to triage lower environment and production issues
- Familiarity with UX management and processes
- PMP certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.