Client is looking for an Automation QA Analyst who will be tasked with all aspects of testing framework for the for the internal Salesforce Organization.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of automation frameworks, and tools development to support overall test architecture for hybrid environment (Cloud, On premise) with a vision to achieve "Continuous Testing" objectives for large-scale integration of systems in order to reduce manual test efforts, and execution duration, while increasing quality, and test coverage
- Work with geographically dispersed teams including multi-vendor into Scrum teams to meet "Continuous Testing" objectives faced by today's corporations with extensive interpersonal skills, will engage and energize teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- As a natural leader, who inspires trust and respect across a variety of disciplines
- Automation of all operational practices is the name of the game.
- Work to automate testing and deployment across the board
- Eagerly automate and apply advanced engineering to the quality assurance discipline by continually identifying new technologies and disciplines as they emerge
- Establish comprehensive end to end automated test integration suites that execute continuously
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- A n ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic, hard working QA Automation Engineer who will define and execute on an automation strategy for a cloud based CRM application.
- He/She will be responsible for implementing automation frameworks to achieve "Continuous Testing" objective and facilitate quality delivery, increased efficiency, and reduced costs.
- Also, responsible for development, implementation, maintenance, and enforcement of testing policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure a consistent testing framework is applied across Salesforce Organizations.
- The role requires tactical delivery within a Scrum culture, strong leadership capabilities to advocate and implement quality assurance processes across multiple product lines.
- Will require strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, project management, and Global team player expertise and will proactively and collaboratively take part in all testing related activities and establish partnerships with key stakeholders in the
- Product Management, Development, and Support teams to drive overall Quality of the product for Micro and Major releases.
- Creative problem solver who will be implementing continuous improvements to processes, and sharing process frameworks, tools and best practices that may be adopted throughout the enterprise.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Product Architecture is a huge plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.