job summary: **Please provide writing samples and/or portfolios**
The Panels team provides the foundation for ads measurement: enabling advertisers to accurately plan, measure performance, and optimize their ad spend, which is a significant driver of revenue for our YouTube ads business.
The Panels Content Strategist TVC will work within a cross-functional team to plan, write and edit content to help potential panelists understand the benefits of participating in panels. They will educate panelists about how to install and use meters and redeem rewards in exchange for their participation.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create and edit Panels UX copy, product FAQs, call center scripts and other panelist recruitment and educational materials. Help set and shape guidelines for support content and panelist education and advocate writing best practices.
- Develop an editorial voice for Panels and apply it consistently across the program.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute panelist education and support strategy.
- Build, maintain, and improve Panels help centers, in-product help, high-touch support channels, and more.
- Analyze metrics to identify user pain points and improve support content. Set quality standards and measure content quality.
- Work with content at many levels (style guides, templates, analytics). Partner with Product, Program Management, UX, UXR, engineering, support operations, legal, PR, and other editorial groups to ensure content consistency and transparency.
- Experience in online help, online content production, editing, UX writing, content strategy and marketing communications for consumer-focused communications.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in online operations and/or web development.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Independent, proactive and eager to collaborate.
skills: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with writing content for additional modes of communication such as direct mail, phone scripts and printed user guides.
- Expert command of writing benefit-oriented, consumer-focused copy.
- A strong understanding of user experience principles, and email marketing.
- Ability to work globally and cross-functionally in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Excellent leadership, oral and written communication, project management and analytical skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.