We are looking for a talented and self-motivating UI Developer to be a member of Infomediary team. Client is a highly customizable messaging platform processing massive volume of financial messages.
The position is primarily responsible for development of business-critical applications using the latest Java/JEE and Web technologies. This position requires a skilled individual who can contribute in a mature and proactive way to all phases of project lifecycle - i.e. more broadly then in a pure development role.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Java - must have strong experience in Java 8+
- JMS experience
- Must have experience with Spring boot.
- Spring/JEE platform - must have experience with Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security) or JEE platform (CDI, JPA, EJB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- SQL - must be able to write simple to moderate complexity SQL queries
- Experience with ORM frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, OpenJPA)
- Experience with frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
- Automated build platforms/continuous integration experience and knowledge (Jenkins, Hudson, maven)
- Knowledge and applying TDD principles in practice
- Ability to interpret and troubleshoot applications using logs (troubleshooting Java memory issues, analyzing java heap/thread dumps, troubleshooting application issues)
- Experience with Unix platforms
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with Kafka and Spark.
- Prior experience with IBM WebSphere products (WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Liberty Profile)
- Experience with message queue brokers (WebSphere MQ, Oracle AQ)
- Prior experience with Tomcat
- Experience with databases (Oracle,Mongo)
- Experience with WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- Must understand basic principles of data modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.